Sunday, November 03, 2013

The Great Pumpkin

came to my house last week in the form of a box.  At first I thought it was a t-shirt that I had ordered, but I could not figure out why they would mail it in such a small box.  Then I opened it.


Is this not the coolest surprise?  Look at those sparkles on that yarn. Then I opened the card.


I was stumped as to who could have sent it?  At first I thought from a friend that I have not seen for quite some time.  But then the Knit On piece had me wondering, camp?  But who?  I even posted to Facebook thinking I might get a clue.

Oy, when I was really stumped a thought came to me.  I checked the return address.  I might have a clue.

Thank you great pumpkin!  How did you know I was searching for something sparkly?  I have the greatest friends!

No comments: