Saturday, March 22, 2014

Even Though

Spring is officially here, it was quite short lived.  It is a pretty cloudy day here, the temps are back in the 30s and well, it just doesn't feel like Spring at all.  There are so many thoughts swirling around in my brain from what to do with houses to knitting to our weekend ahead to be a part of Baby Boy A's swearing in and seeing Miss Mona Lisa.

I'm packing my knitting bag for the weekend and thinking about what I want to accomplish before Spring really begins.

Double Refraction  is going along.  The poor thing has not had too much knitting done on it lately, because I have really been knitting away on one of my new purchases from last weekend's Knitting Pipeliner Retreat.


Katyjubilee from Cherry Tree Hill Broad Band is so much fun.  You just keep knitting the pattern waiting for the next color to appear.  Couple of odd things is that the pattern does not give any gauge, so I am not sure what size this is really going to be when I finish.  I am just having some fun with it.


The middle color's dye did come off a bit onto my sunburst needles, faint that it is.


Also, going along for the ride is my Amy Herzon Custom Fit Cardigan.  It's my back up for now, since I am not 100% sure what I want to do with it as it proceeds along.  Its a card, but not sure if it is just going to be plain as a pic that I saw or if I want to do something else with it.


I know that we are going to turn the calendar real soon and Spring will be here and I will be wishing I was much further in my Spring knitting, especially with all the "houses" things that will be going on.  But, for now, I am going to have a nice relaxing weekend, enjoying family and knitting.

No comments: