Sunday, March 16, 2014

In the Light of Day

Late last night I finished a shawl for my friend Maria who is turning 50 later this week.  I've been pretty monogamous the past week in order to get it finished it this weekend.  All it needs some blocking.


Now, the search is on for what should be the next project to knit on.  I have quite a few contenders as you can tell from these two bags of recent stash enhancements from our trip to St Charles and from the Knitting Pipeline Retreat this weekend.


There is a lot of Spring in both of these bags and so many choices to consider. 


I could not resist casting on a couple of this weekend's Yarn Crawl patterns.  This is a one skein shawl that has progressive colors as it grows.  This should be a quick one, if I could just get my mind to focus on it.


I could not resist casting on Iwo from Berroco Folio.  This is one that if I am going to be using it, I had better get it done so I can use it this Spring.  It is not as fast of a knit as I thought it would be or maybe again I am having a bit of time keeping my hands from going to something that is already on the needles for Spring.

And Spring will be here later this week, so I had better get to knitting

No comments: