Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mail Call!

From Schoolhouse Press!  There is just something about Ganseys that intrigue me.  Readers would not be surprised to know that I have one on the needles, naturally an EZ version.  This book is hot off of the press.  I want to open it and read it, but I am going to just savor it for a couple of days while I am at the Knitting Pipeline Retreat.


The other goodie that the mailman delivered today was my sock yarn from Lynai.  Susan B Anderson turned me onto this yarn and I just had to have it.  It is going to be so super cool to work with!


Tomorrow, I head to the Knitting Pipeline Retreat.  I am sure there will be a whole lot of more stash enhancement by the end of the weekend to follow these lovelies.


Surprisingly, there were new yarns at Knit Night tonight, but I resisted.  For now!


No comments: