Saturday, November 10, 2007

50th Birthday - Day 1

Bear with me the next few blogging days. Today is my 50th! I love birthdays and I have since I was a kid. Mainly, because way back then, the day after my birthday was a holiday from school. Now, they celebrate the following Monday. But, wayyyyyy, back then, it was always the day after my birthday, so I got like an extra day off. I loved it! I thought it was special.

This year is just one big celebration as you will discover over the next few days. It started Thursday, with dinner with my dear friend Norma. And it was Knit Night and she had cake in my favorite colors! Look at what great gifts I received! A little bird (Carol) told her I was liking this scarf pattern and voila!

What a great way to start the celebration of 1/2 of a century. Knitting with my dear friends. I am truly blessed. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I am blessed.

No comments: