Saturday, November 03, 2007

I Love It!


http://www.peoriamagazines.com/as/2007/nov-dec/knitting-revival

A couple of weeks I blogged about how knitting was showing on commericals and in magazines. Our boss at work gets the Chicago Tribune and he always gives me the articles that show up with knitting related material in them. He also keeps an eye out for snoopy related articles for me. It is so cool when he does that it, and I get a kick out of it.

The fact that I knit and that I am a Snoopy collector is well documented at work so when I got an email with a link in it that mentions knitting, I feel oh so special!
Check the one out above.

I love it when local shops are mentioned as my fave Knit 4 Together is mentioned it. I just happen to be going there today. Getting those needles I need don't cha know!

No comments: