Sunday, November 25, 2007

No Pics No Pelerine

Only four more rows to go and the Pelerine will be finished. I hope to be done with it by now, but I have gotten side tracked the last couple of days. And who would know 8 ridges would take so long! I do hope to be done with it today.

I spent most of yesterday and all of this morning, cleaning and packing up in anticipation of Christmas decorating later next week. Normally, I would try and clean, put stuff away and put my Christmas decorations up all in weekend (except for the tree). And then I would be as bitchy as I could be. So, this weekend, I decided to clean and pack up and save the decorating for after the first of December. What a job! But, finally, it is clean, well as clean as it is going to be this week.

We bought three of those Rubbermaid tubs and in one went all of the normal stuff I would have sitting around. The other two, has yarn in them, that was in various bags sitting around. I made a list (really!) and now I can add it to Ravelry or my Palm and I will know exactly where it is.

Just another load of laundry to do today and I will be done. Tonight, is for sitting and knitting and enjoying the rest of the long weekend!

Hope you all had a good weekend, cause tomorrow (for some of us), it is back to work! Except I am taking Thursday off for a fun day!

No comments: