Tuesday, November 13, 2007



Ding, Ding, Ding

The pact is over. That's what the tall guy said when he saw me taking pics of my latest yarn acquisition. Where was he last week or so when I bought the yarn from Knit 4 Together? And I guess, I have not told him yet about the two yarns I have on order for them. But, he does know about Mermaid that he and a friend of mine bought me for my birthday
The Unspun Icelandic came from Meg on Friday. And I cast on the Pelerine from Knitting Workshop on Saturday. I love working this.




This is EZ's finished sample that I took a pic of last summer at camp. I wanted to make sure that I had the color combinations right, so I got real up close for the pic. I liked the way it fits over the shoulders and just sits there, very nicely. And the Unspun Icelandic amazes the Tall Guy. He still does not see why it does not fall apart. Of course, I had to give him a little knit instruction as to why I don't wind it with my swift.


Ah ha, he is paying attention to my knitting. Maybe that is not a good thing.

No comments: