Wednesday, August 25, 2010

As If

I didn't already have enough on the needles.
I don't have a butt load of things that I want to knit.

Along comes two KALs that I would like to do...


One has already started over on the Spud & Chloe blog.
http://www.spudandchloe.com/blog/

The recipe that they are using is for a top down raglan sweater is from Wendy Bernard's book - which I have. I don't have any of the Spud & Chloe Sweater yarn. I was this close to ordering some, but found some Cascade Paints yarn that has been in the stash for a year or two. I've tried several times to use it in a sweater, but each time it just wasn't quite what I wanted. So....it's going to be for this KAL.

Then, I am going to give toe up socks with one circular needle a try. This KAL is through Ravelry over on the Applachian Yarns group. The start date is in September. What drew me to this was the You Tube video that Lynne put up with the cast on....it looks like something I might be able to do.

Now, with that said, I am okay with double point sock knitting, so we'll see how that one goes.

Of course, I have four projects on a separate list that are timeline knitting projects that need to be completed between now and the first of October. Then, comes my Christmas knitting projects for the ladies I work with....oy where did Summer go?

No comments: