Sunday, August 15, 2010

You Got It!

Sundays are for as Linda put it in the comments "Whats Next?" She knows me way too well...I've been noodlin on that since Friday night. Well, first of all, I'm going to finish the Kauni Ruffled Wool Peddler Shawl from Cheryl Oberle....only 16 rows to go...but there has to be about 300 stitches on this now. I need to count those.


And then two are on my list to swatch and begin. After I get the shawl done, I'll need an idiot knitting project to do at the shop on Saturdays and at Radicals on Thursdays. Yes, I have two other Spring/Summer yarns that are this same color of seafoam, but you know those are for warmer weather. And it is my knitting, so I can knit with what I want. Thank you EZ.

Anyway, these two are going to be a EPS sweater with the seafoam being in the round yoke. No, I am not knitting it in fair isle, but rather using as inspiration the colors from a recent ad.
It's going to be pure EZ/Meg with the exception that I am going to decrease to the waist and then increase for the bust, much like I did with yesterday's Chickami.

I'm not sure what will be in the yoke yet, but I have a ways to go before I get there.

The other thing is I need to use some Venezia up (I am really trying to use up some stash) that I bought last year. It is going to be one of these two, but I just need to decide which one.
Someone on Ravelry gave me the idea to do the sweater on the right. It is Sally Melville's Gray Sweater and if I do it, I definitely will need to lengthen the rib a bit. At this time, I am not sure that is a good look for me.

The one on the right has been on my brain for sometime as well. Plus a couple of other possibilities....for some reason this Venezia has been really tough to nail down as to what it wants to be!

No comments: