Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finished!

Apple Green Sweater from Fons and Porter The Love of Knitting Magazine. Mine is more of a sage with a strand of taupe in it. I lengethened the sleeves until I ran out of yarn.

And from SWTC's Terra yarn, the Chikami. Can I say I love this pattern? I made some modifications to it because the yarn I chose was not exactly the same weight as used in the pattern. I love how it fits. And trust me when I say I will make this one again.

As I knit it, I was not sure that it would turn out and that I would be able to wear it. In the past on tanks that I have knitted, the necks just did not fit right. They were always too ig and gapped open. So, when I finished this one and put it on, I was more than pleased that it fit do well.

A couple of wardrobe builders!

2 comments:

Jo Dorsch said...

They're both beautiful, Penny!

Linda said...

They both look and fit wonderful. Isn't it amazing that the apple green sweater is top down?
The big question is what now???