Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Done Blocking


There is nothing left on my stack that is in need of blocking. My second Carol's Clever Shawl from Cheryl Oberle's website.


My very first Carol's Clever Shawl with variations has been done for over two years and sat patiently waiting to be blocked. Poor thing.


And I could have been wearing it now for two years if I had only took the time to block it.

After blocking three shawls in the last few weeks, I think I want some blocking wires. Forgot to go back to the booth that had them at Stitches Midwest. But thats okay, I'll just order them in the next few days with some other things I think I might have to have.

1 comment:

Paula said...

That shawl has been in my queue forever. You have revived my interest in it. Thanks! Great meeting you at Stitches!