Monday, October 10, 2011

I Love This Yarn!


 It is Cascade's Dolce and they are discontinuing it.  Thats a shame because it really is the softest feeling yarn.  It is totally going to feel so good on.  I am giving real thought to hopping over to Web's and buying some more in a couple of colors to have for some future sweaters!


 I know I have said it before, but what a smart idea it is to use the cables and the holders from my Knit Picks needle set to hold stitches while you knit on the back of a sweater.  Then when you are ready you just pop off the ends and screw down the needles and you are ready to knit.

 Can you tell where I switched needle sizes for the waist and then the bust?  I can, but I'm okay with that.  I think blocking will help and unless it is sprawled out like this, I don't think you could when I was wearing it.


 Here it is up close.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday for taking pictures outside of knits!

I always worry about how these decreases are suppose to look when it is in pattern.  A gander at the picture in the book had be confident that I was doing it right.  You would think after all these years of knitting I would feel comfortable with it wouldn't you?



No comments: