Sunday, October 09, 2011

These Guys Are Gonna Make Some Great Dads



Not because they are mine, but really, at 28 years old, they love to get down with my great nephew and great niece and play or help them put their bday presents together. 

It's been quite a weekend.  Started out with a wedding on Friday afternoon.  The couple who got married were in their late 60's/early 70's.  What a beautiful afternoon wedding it was.  I got to catch up with friends at the reception which was so nice.  The evening ended with Baby Boy A being at home when I got there.  The grand dog stayed back in Iowa with Baby Boy A's wife who is getting ready to take her Boards tomorrow.

Yesterday, we got together with my niece and her kids to celebrate the September/October birthdays.  Another nice evening of catching up and just being with family. 

Today, is another fantastic day in Central IL.  We have had about a week and a half of great sunny warm weather and we are enjoying it!  It's a pity I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I've enjoyed the heck out of my three day weekend.  I might just have to schedule one of these again in November, even if it isn't sunny and 80!  It's a great mental health break.

No comments: