Sunday, April 21, 2013

Last Dance

I love that song from Donna Summers.  So catchy and it is in my brain today.

It is beautiful out today.  So sunny and blue and I am so taking advantage of my last day before going back to work.


I am still sitting in my jammies that I found yesterday while cleaning out a drawer.  Even they have snowflakes on them, I am ignoring that because I know that spring is really on it it's way.  I can hear the lawnmowers going in the neighborhood which is a real sign that soon very soon there will be green on the trees.

I am enjoying one more cup of coffee and a little tour around the internet, before I shut the computer down and go take a shower.


Then, I am going to plop myself down in my chair and finish the day knitting to please myself.  I am playing around with Knit Swirl out of Cheryl Oberle's yarn I bought last year at camp.  


I am heading to the Pipeliner Retreat next Friday night and Saturday and may take this a long to get some much knitting done on it.

I have a couple of other easy knits that I think may be great knitting for lunch at work and on knit nights.  I am really going to do my best to pare down to just a couple of projects so I can see some progress on them.  



That always makes me feel good to see progress.  And in my new frame of mind, I think anything is possible.  Have a great week everyone!


No comments: