Monday, December 14, 2015

Mish Mosh Monday

Just a few random things this Monday.

Possibly my last project to knit before Christmas, possibly, but don't hold me to it.  The Quick Slip Cowl out of Berroco Brio.  It takes just one skein, on size 15 needles.  This one is for my assistant's birthday the day after Christmas, which means I have to have it done by next week.  Not a problem though, it is super quick and should be done and ready to go in the next couple of days!


Super cute coloring book for Adults and for Knitters.  A gift for a friend who likes to color and knit.
Coloring books for adults and knitters, who would of thunk?!  Now, if the knitters could just get a knitting emoji!


If I only had one more week, I would have knitted Poppy the hat and booties from Knitters Magazine last Summer to go with one of his Christmas presents.  It could have been a theme!


Knitters wrapping paper from Target in a big roll!  Lovin this.


And finally, the first batch of peanut butter fudge has been made.  This batch went to the Tall Guy's work, one tin for my gals at work and the rest over to the kids later this week.  I'll need to do another batch later this week for the rest of my gals at work and Baby Boy B.
Then, one more batch to get us through Christmas next week.


I have to say I scraping the pan on this stuff when it is warm!  Catch you on the purl side.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That cowl is so cute!