Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Books To Read

A few weeks back when my hands first started giving me fits, I started thinking about what I could do to give them a rest (after my Christmas knitting is finished).  Back in the day, I used to be an avid reader.  Romances were my thing, you know the ones, you could start on a wintry Sunday afternoon and finish before bed.  A friend of mine would give them by the bag full and I would share with my mom and aunties.

My reading tastes have changed a bit, I prefer my romances on Hallmark now.  I started collecting some books that I could have on hand while recuperating.  The 2 Knit Lit Chicks were most helpful over the last couple of months adding to my collection of titles to check out.


I pulled out a couple that I have had waiting to add to the list.  The top is the latest from Diana Gabaldon and the bottom is an old book that my friend Nancy's Uncle was a part of and is very much different from my regular reading.


And just because one has to cut back on the knitting, there is absolutely no reason, one cannot read about knitting.


And just in case, I run out, I still have some books on my iPad ready to read.


Happy Tuesday/Happy Reading.

No comments: