Thursday, November 03, 2016

Thursday Things I Love

The new Webs catalog came yesterday.  There are some super cool cowls for my 40 Cowls 40 months project in it.


And from Coldwater Creek catalog, some things I would love to duplicate in my own knitting.

Love Love this long duster sweater, but yes that would be a lot of knitting.  And I love the olive green in the foreground and the oatmeal in the back.


Hat and scarf - this could be so duplicated with a variegated yarn.


And without the sleeves, a long vest to cover the you know what.  Again, a LOT of stockinette.  but maybe in a nice wool knit in the round and then steeked up the front?


I love this take on the monkey sock color way.


And the hottest of the hot these days, mug covers/cozies.


And last, but not least, how is this for snuggling down for the winter.


Just love when the holiday catalogs start coming in the mail!  So many wonderful things that are just begging to be knit duplicated!

No comments: