Saturday, October 01, 2005

Blogging is the topic for today!

Earlier in the week and for a few days in a row, I tried to add some pics of the tunic I am working on along with a pic of an old one that I knitted years ago. The pics never would actually make it to the preview page, so I just gave up. And now the tunic has progressed even further so it just wasn't worth showing the pics anymore. Not to mention, they really weren't that good of pictures anyway! You couldn't really get the effect of either yarn. There is something said for natural light.

Time then got away and there just has not been a spare moment to blog at all. I have not even had time to write about anything or even read by long list of blogs that I like to read every couple of days. So, this weekend I will catch up, reading the blogs.

There are two things I want to say about blogging. The first is I enjoy reading other people's knit blogs. You get some really good ideas from them. You get to see if you really want to knit something that is hot and there is a lot of good information out there. When t.v. is boring and I just don't want to do anything, I will occasionally read a blog and then see who they read. Sometimes, it takes me somewhere I never would have found on my own. Like Sweet Georgia who has the neatest pictures ever of her knit stuff. That's what I want my pics to look like. Ooo ahhh!
Blogs like Sweet Georgia even gives me hints on how to improve my photos if I would just take the time.

The other thing I want to say about blogging, is I can't wait to see my name on someone's list of blogs that they read. But of course, to make a blog worth reading to others, it has to look good and it has to be worth reading. Hmmm, now that is a novel thought isn't it! Guess I'd better do something about it, huh!

Those are my thoughts for the day.

No comments: