Saturday, October 15, 2005

Today is my Father-in-Law's 80th Birthday.

Here he is with my sons Roger and Willie.


What a nice evening it was. We sat out at my niece's with a roaring fire, had toasted marshmallows (and I do mean toasted, I like my burnt with a charcoal covering) I ate too much but tomorrow is the beginning of my new week and I must be good. We also celebrated my niece's from Naperville birthday along with Bob's sister's birthday. Everybody is pictured here except for Chantel whose house we were at.


It was such a pleasent evening and my mother-in-law surprised me by putting on her Wallaby sweater that I knitted her many years ago. I was so surprised that she thought to wear it. I love it when you knit something and they like it enough to wear it. Kind of makes it worth knitting for others.

No comments: