Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yippee Skippy!

My new Sally Melville book is on the way along with my new Yarn Harlot Book and some brown yarn I ordered from Knit Picks. The confirmation says 5-10 days, but I am hoping it is shipping UPS and will be here before the weekend! A good Friday night read would be oh so helpful!

I can hardly wait, I will be like a child waiting for Christmas. I am going to do my best to not devour (had to look up how to spell that one) it. I want to savor it, reading everything and looking at it all and then making the decision as to what I can just not live with out. All the while, staying within my yarn diet.

Now, I know someone will say, but you blogged that you bought brown yarn above too. Well, of course I have an explanation for that*I did not have any brown yarn that was able to be felted. And I had a leftover skein from a scarf I made that is just crying to be used in a felted bag. Okay, okay, I know someone will say, why didn't you just knit that other skein up into a scarf for the Bazaar you are doing in November. Well, because I don't want there to be two Pennéy originals of course.

See, I can justify anything!

No comments: