Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am working like a fool today and no knitting done yet. So far, and still doing, I am doing laundry. Yesterday was filled with a lia sophia party up by Peru so basically the whole day was shot. When I got home last night, I ate, napped and woke up in time to watch the Cardinals game starting at 10 and going til 1ish. Then I read a really cute book, falling asleep on the couch at around 4 waking, only when yesterday's lia hostess called with a question around 10.

Since then, I have been doing laundry, clearing the deck of the desk of bills and lia sophia stuff. I made Pumpkin soup, ate one bowl of it and tossed the rest. I thought it would be a way to get something warm in the belly, low in WW points and give me a vegetable. Wrong, not worth eating or making again.

I have my stuff ready for work tomorrow all sitting on the table. Shortly, I will put it in the car so I will be ready for tomorrow. But before that, I am going on line to Knit Picks to order my new Sally Melville book, the new Yarn Harlot book and some brown yarn for a felted bag I am gonna try. I have never used Knit Picks yarn so I thought I would give it a try. The best part is my order will qualify for free shipping and Knit Picks discount their books by 30%. I am hoping to have it by next Friday, so maybe I can sit around on Friday night and look at it. Cause next weekend and on into the week is another fast and furious--Saturday, celebrate bdays at the inlaws, Sunday lia sophia party, Monday lia sophia party and on Wednesday, the man will have his cath, Thursday, hopefully the Radical Knitters can get together?

Starting at 7 tonight, I will sit in my chair and knit and watch tv, not answering the phone after they start. We start with West Wing, then Desparate Housewives and then cap it off with Grey's Anatomy. I love Sunday t.v., I just wish Monday wasn't a work day!

No comments: