Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's Do Or Die

Tomorrow, I am going dress shopping. I know what I am looking for is going to be over in Bloomington and then I am going to be ready to seriously be done talking about it.


With the help of fellow Radical Knitter, Linda and Ronna over at Ravelry, I have decided to tackle the Mananita IF tomorrow's dress does not have a jacket possibility.

I am going armed with my bag of goodies - purse from Norma, shoe from Margie (not pictured), swatch of yarn from possible Mananita and jewelry from lia sophia. These are what I have in my mind as to the colors I want.

Stay tuned, I hope to have this one settled tomorrow! Wish me luck.

And if it does not work out, there are a couple of yarn shops that I'll just have to stop at to drown my sorrows!

Hey, I can rationalize anything.

No comments: