Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lunch Time Knitting

This project will probably go on for ever. It is my lunch time knitting project and it consists of ribbing for the entire sweater. It is an adaptation from a vest pattern that I knit earlier this year from Knit 4 Together in Dunlap. The first bit was 246 stitches of K2P2 rib for 4 1/2 inches. It seemed like it went on forever. Now, I am down to half the stitches for a while.

One thing is for sure, by the time I get done, I should be really good at rib! It may take me all Summer though.

2 comments:

Terri Lynn said...

Hi-I had to take a peek at what's happening in Pekin! Did you know that Corrie of Earthly Goods carries a small line of Plymouth yarn? Have you been to her shop?

Penny said...

Yes, I did. I buy my bagels over there. I do check out her yarn, but have not yet bought any. My boss turned me onto the bagels, but failed to tell me about the yarn. Way more important that the bagels I told him.