Sunday, August 05, 2012

It's Good To Be Home



We had a great weekend with Mona Lisa.  Mom had her gall bladder removed on Friday morning.  So the Tall Guy and I really were on tap for duty starting around 5:30 a.m.  She was a joy to feed and clothe and watch sleep.
I'm sure she and the parents are glad to have their lives back tonight.  It was a tiring weekend for all.  But, I wouldn't trade it for nuttin!
I got a chance to take the last of the knitted items with me and clicked a picture of her on the Tweed Baby Blanket with her on it.  I thought I was done knitting for her for awhile, but while there I stumbled on the cutest booties that I think she has to have.  When I nail them down, I'll post pics.
It's back to work tomorrow.  I've got a full week to be sure after only working two days last week when the UTI hit me.  We sure had a great few days, but I have to admit, it's nice to be home in my own chair tonight with my knitting by my side.

Back to regular scheduled knitting!!!  And why yes, we are already planning our next trip over with great-grandma in tow. But not for a few weeks.  This grandma needs a bit of a rest.

No comments: