Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Warning - Whining Ahead

Turn away if you don't want to hear a bunch of whining.  Really, I mean it.

So, the plan was to go to see Mona Lisa this Friday.  Baby Boy A called yesterday, DIL had to go to the hospital the night before via ambulance.  Long story short and on a good note, it wasn't what they thought, actuall her gall bladder.  DIL will be having it removed on Friday.  Not sure when I'll be going over now.  Waiting for Baby Boy A to let me know if they need my help or not.

Yesterday, amongst the  phone call, a recurring problem for me came up.  It wasn't pretty, but by the end of the day, it was better.  Good enough for me to enjoy another Olympic Party at friends' house.  Before this recurring problem, I felt like that I might be getting a UTI.  It went away yesterday so I really was not all that concerned.  Note to self - be proactive when you "think" this is happening. 

Fast forward to 12:30 am, 2:30 am, 4:30am this morning.  From my un-medical background diagnosis, it is official I have some sort of infection.  One of my first clues should have been my eyes.  How does that go together you ask?  Well, the last couple of days, even with lots of sleep, my eyes have been have been all matted up AND tired and glassy looking (at least to me)  A drs call is in order this morning to see what to do.

I do feel like this morning that the stars are not aligned for me lately.  Okay, now I am into full fledged whining mode.  I don't have time for this stuff!

No comments: