Friday, February 01, 2013

Bummer

The room was picked up and vacuumed.  I put stuff in closets, in cubbies and on the treadmill in the basement.  I hung up sweatshirts in the basement.


I borrowed a high chair from my sister-in-law.  I skipped knitting last night to go to the grocery store.  We stocked up on food for an army.  I dusted and swept at least two times getting all the dust bunnies.

 
 I went all out and took the Girl Scout Cookies out of their containers to make it easy for everyone to grab.  I was two steps away from being all finished, when the kids in Iowa called and said they weren't coming.  Bummer!



So, tomorrow I'll punt.  I'll go out to the shop and knit.  In the next couple of weeks, we'll head over there or they will try to come home when perhaps the weather will be better.

In the meantime, maybe I can get Mona Lisa's Valentine's sweater done for her.



No comments: