Friday, February 08, 2013

If You Knit It, It Will Come

Spring Knitting Installment #2

I have probably blogged this before, but I will say it again.  Ever since, the Tall Guy and I went on our very first and only cruise out of Florida and the ship churned up that lovely blue water, I have been in love.  When my friend and I did our years of February Mexico vacations, I stayed true to the blue water.  I call Caribbean Blue.  I think maybe Vogue Knitting might have it pretty close in this issue.


If you look really close on the model's nails, you will see the color of a polish that Avon put out last year.  I have some and I may just venture out to have put on my nails later this spring.  I can hardly wait for this issue to be out so I can get my hands on it.  I hope it doesn't dissappoint.


 You can see that I have some yarns waiting for Spring.  The one on the lower left is Cascade Pima that  I bought last Summer.  It should be perfect for this Spring/Summer.


I have had this Gulf of Mexico colorway for a couple of years.  It thinks it knows what it wants to be, but we'll see if it gets  to be or if I change my mind.  Whichever, it turns out to be, I want to be wearing it this early Spring.



So, is it any wonder that I love the background on Mona Lisa's pictures from six weeks ago.  Yep, thats the color I love!  And the doll babe isn't half bad either is she now?!

Whatever the color is called, turquoise, caribbean blue or aquamarine, it is my signature color and I need more of it in my wardrobe, to go with the nail polish you know.  Wink.

No comments: