Monday, February 11, 2013

While I Am Waiting

for an official notice that I made into knit camp this year, I am working on Mona Lisa's Closet pieces.  I am hoping to start the jumper on Wednesday which means I need to finish the Cradle Cardigan tomorrow night and get it blocking.


This blush Pacific yarn may be a Mystery KAL sweater or I may use it for what I intended it to be the afghan pattern by Sally Rainey.  The plan was to have it done in May for the PASG luncheon contest.  At the moment, I am just letting it veg.


Two things in this bag.  My Long Collared Coat from Knit One Knit All and my Swirl Jacket.   I really want to take the coat as show and tell to camp this year.  The Swirl would be my go to project to knit on while at camp.

And finally, the yarn in front is going to be a MVK shawl and the back would be another shawl.  Both I would love to have to wear during camp.

But, until I really hear that I am in, I am going to let them sit and wait on me.  Wouldn't want to push my luck and jump the gun knitting on them just quite yet!

No comments: