Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Partial Sunny Day

When I realized that the sun was shining in through the front windows, I knew that today would be a good day to block a couple more things.  The sun stayed out until about noon, so the Faroette got a bit of sun to dry by, but not near as much as yesterday.


Yesterday's Heavenly Heathers baby blanket dried really well on the floor of the yarn room with the ceiling fan over it on full blast.


I'll put the Faroette in there tonight after As You Like It dries.  It is drying fairly quickly today in there with the fan over it as well.  I think I might have hit on something, if only it wasn't so far down there on the floor!


But, I am hopeful that getting up and down from the floor will get a little easier in the weeks to come.  This morning, I started back on the Couch to 5K program and felt pretty good afterwards.


 I wonder if that is just because I could do it around 10 am rather than 5 am?



No comments: