Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nursing the Elbow

I have been knitting, but I am also trying out the elbow support I bought as well.  I wore it most of the weekend and a bit at work earlier in the week.  It may be a bit better, but I am also trying to not use the mouse as much at home and be cognizant at work to not let my arm just hang in mid air when I am using the mouse.  I try to either rest it on the arm of my chair or prop it on my leg when I am working the keyboard.

I will make an appointment for the doctor, but just not yet. 


This week it was my annual mammogram.  Next week I will try for the dentist or the doc, whichever I can get into see first.  By the way, how long has it been since you had your mammogram?


I 'm pullin out  one of my WIPS this morning to take to work and to the shop for Knit Night Knitting.  The prereq for both spots is to be able to pretty much knit on it without much thought.  This is LaLa's Simple Shawl and is for a friend of mine who eyeballed it on some pics that I showed on Facebook a year ago.  She is having a 50th birthday this year.  She loves my hand knits and at one time was trying to knit, so I think it is going to be an appropriate gift for a 50 year old.


I am hopeful that tonight, I can get some more yarn to finish my baby afghan.  It would be nice to have that one off the books.  And of course, I am still knitting on my Tangerine Rose, but since the yarn did not come from the shop, it needs to stay home for now.

Sounds like we may get a bit more snow this week, so it would appear that there is a lot of winter knitting still to be done.  Stay warm out there!




No comments: