Sunday, March 19, 2017

What A Beautiful Day!!

Oh my gosh, could it have been any prettier out today, the day before Spring?  Central Illinois was drop dead gorgeous, and I could not pass a chance to go out and on the porch and take some pictures of this week's on the needles!  It was a good thing that I took my phone with me, because I decided to sit down on the top step of two steps on the porch to photograph them.  When finished, I could not get up. Oy!!!  I wasn't super worried, I had several knitting projects with me, just in case I was forced to be there for a while.

All  I could hear is the Dr. saying, you cannot squat any longer.  I really didn't figure sitting on a step was squatting, but in the scheme of things of trying to right one's self up, I guess, I was pretty close to the squat position….there I sat in all the glorious sunshine and fresh air and could not figure out how I was going to get up.

Whatever did we do before cell phones?  The Tall Guy was inside on the second floor, way back in his room and would never hear me from where I was at.  All I could hope for was that he had his phone with him, which is not always the case.  Dang, I was lucky, because he did.  All I said, was can you come outside to the porch, I've got a little problem.  He came to my rescue, pulled me up and we had a little chuckle.

I hope you all had as beautiful day as we did today and Happy Spring tomorrow!  I love this time of the year, don't you?!

No comments: