Tuesday, March 28, 2017

You Tubing

This weekend, after the kids left, I spent some time catching up on some video casts on You Tube that I like and coincidentally have to do with knitting.  I thought you might like to catch them if you want some fun and knitting.

The Yarn Hoarder - Amber has a background stash that rivals mine

Kristy Glass Knits - for Manch, she is interviewing Man Knitters

Knotty Knit Wits - From the Northern West Coast, love their wit!

Kammebornia - I love her knits, but warning, this one is in Swedish, but there are English subtitles and the scenery, oy!

And finally, the last couple of days, I have been listening to The Yarniacs podcast while coming to and from work.  I am a regular listener to this one, but something that particular caught my ear and the you shawl wearers might be interested in is their discussion of how to wear shawls towards the end.  Their show notes also have some links.

I love You Tube for knitting podcasts!

No comments: