Friday, August 05, 2005

Don't cha just hate it when you have to do something? This morning a co-worker approached me about donating some knitted items like scarves to a benefit they are having for a family member. The benefit is later this Fall so I have plenty of time. But I told her, I couldn't even think about doing them until September. August is just filled with have to knits.

Have to knit and have blocked by the 17th, 2 baby sweaters for a shower.
Way past due on the black mohair shawl that WAS due on July 20th. Now I am shooting for August 20th, which would be the recepient's birthday plus a month. But, I hope to get really far on it this weekend too. And then I have one other that I want to have it somewhere near completion by the end of the month.

Have to knitting is just not as fun as want to is it!

No comments: