Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Want To Be Knitting!

But instead, I have a whole list of things that I HAVE to do today. I can't stand the clutter anymore and I must take care of it before I go screaming through the door. And I have to go back to work on Monday. I just need one more day off! Which I try to take the Monday off after I come back from Stitches, but its not happening this year.

Linda, Norma and I drove up yesterday to Stitches Midwest Market. (Pic of what I bought tomorrow), I want to spend some time playing with the picture. I want my pictures to be better for the blog than they have been. But that is another story.

I, at least feel, that I did not give the market its all. I think you miss out on something, when you don't at least spend a couple of days, seeing what everybody is wearing in classes and at the get togethers. You don't get a chance to see what the teachers are hawking as must haves. And you don't get a chance to go back to your room and do show and share and see what someone else may have bought that you missed.

I am still not pleased with it being at Rosemont. The place is big, but it just seems like you lose a little of the closeness of everyone that we had at Pheasent Run. There you could happen on knitters everywhere, knitting and enjoying each others company. I am not sure that is the case at Rosemont. Char, Pat and Linda (part of our 1st and 4th Tuesday group sometimes) may have a better thought on that when next we see them.

Of course, this is just my view and we will see what happens next year. But if it is still there next year, I would like to go and spend at least one night, cause now I want more! But for now, I gotta grocery shop, put the jewelry away, repot some desparate plants, do laundry, do some much needed cleaning in just about every room, pay some bills, clean this desk off......it goes on!

No comments: