Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm on VACATION!!

Today is the second of the my three days. Yesterday was spent doing those errands - hair, nails, oil change and of course a quick trip over to Ewe-Nique Yarns Etc in Morton. I am still on the quest for a quick baby knit item. Picked up just a couple of generic colored baby yarns. I spent an hour just getting the center pull yarn untangled. Finally gave up and tossed a wad (I'm getting pretty good at that)

Today, I was going to go out for a run, but it looks a little like we are going to get some rain. (REALLY, I was!) So I will sit tight for a while. Then I was going to vacuum my car out and get it ready for tomorrow's trip to Stitches Midwest. I do have a party that I need to get packed for tonight. But the rest of the day is going to be spent, doing some laundry, perusing the internet at some of the shops that will be at SMW and making a list of what I want to look at where.

Time permitting, today, I am going to do a little knitting, drink lots of coffee and NOT answer the phone! Vacations when you don't have to do anything, Priceless!!

No comments: