Sunday, March 24, 2013

Apparently It's Not Over

I woke up to just a tad of snow this morning.  The weather report was six inches ish.  So, I figured it would be a good day to start putting the winter knitting away.


I'm taking advantages of the end pieces that Knit Pick Harmonies provide with their cables.  Just pop the needles off, put the little disc on that tells me later this Summer what needle I was using for this particular project, put the end pieces on and put it away for now.


Take the pattern, put in a plastic sleeve and pop it into the WIPS notebook I have so I'll know where the pattern is later this Summer as well.



Then all goes in my big blue tote that has a lid on it, to be brought out again later this Summer for next Winter knitting.

It is starting to snow again, so we may still get those six inches they were talking about, but I'm okay with my plan to put my winter knitting away, cause according to the weather report, it is suppose to be around 50 by weeks end.

As much as I disappointed that I didn't finish all my winter want tos, it is pretty neat to see those spring yarns coming out of the yarn room!  I can't wait to share them with you all as this last bit of winter moves away...thats an order mother nature not a request.

No comments: