Saturday, March 09, 2013

Three Days Real Quick


On Thursday, my new great-niece, Bella was born.  More little girl knits to be knitted! 

She is a miracle.  My niece really never thought she would be able to have children.  And just around 18 months ago, they really thought that she would have to have a hysterectomy.  To say they are over the moon is down playing it a bit.



Yesterday was the start of March Madness in Peoria.  The Illinois State High School Basketball playoffs are in full swing.  And because of the generosity of great friends, I get to attend and sit in their super fantastic seats.  We've been doing this for at least 15 years.  This weekend and next that is where I will be!

One thing I have to say is that while we are at the game, I don't knit, even though there is opportunity to do it, I don't.  I am not sure why I don't.

 Dang it, I think I might be getting a cold.  It's raining too, thats not a good thing for walking to the game.  Might have to break down and pay for a parking place closer to the Civic Center.

Blog at you on Sunday!

No comments: