Saturday, March 16, 2013

When You Can't Sleep

This is what you do.  You finish The Best Loved Shawl by Cheryl Oberle. 300+ stitches to be knitted and bound off.  Now, it just needs blocking, which I'll leave for later today.  After I go to bed and get up.

Tomorrow or rather today, is going to be a me day.  My regularly scheduled plans have changed and so I think it is going to be a good day to just take care of me.  Sleep in til I want, have some pannycakes from my new gluten/wheat free pannycake mix,  drink as much as I want of some nice hot coffee  shave the legs in a nice hot tub of water, wash the hair and knit while I sit in my comfy chair and watch the last day of high school basketball games on t.v.  (Well, maybe some laundry too)

After several weekends of being on the go and a couple of really and I mean really taxing weeks at work, I deserve a nice me weekend...like I never get at least one day that is a me day on the weekend?! LOL.

No comments: