Friday, March 22, 2013

I Am Such A Dope

It's been a long time since I have heard that or even used that word.  But, I think it is kind of fun.
Probably back when I was a child, my mother told me that wasn't very nice to say about people, but today, it is probably a kinder, gentler way of describing someone.  But, since it is me I am talking about, I can call myself that.

I have a lot of knitting magazines.  Have I mentioned that before?  Well, sometime back I thought I needed to down size some, so I went through a few of the lesser known magazines and pulled out the patterns that I "thought" I might want to knit in the future, and threw the rest of the magazine away.


You know where this is going don't you?!  Tonight while surfing Ravelry, I find several sweaters out of this issue that would be so nice for Spring/Summer 2013.  The cover looks so familiar and I say to myself, " I just know I have this issue".  Well, yes I do, but it is in pieces AND the sweaters I like now are not the ones that I liked then.  And sooooo, no, I don't have the full issue.

Thank goodness for e-versions of magazine, now I can add this to my knitting collection a second time!

No comments: