Sunday, June 18, 2006

Deadlines

I have a baby sweater that needs to be done by next Sunday. I have another baby ensemble that needs to be done by July 20th.

Did I work on them this weekend? No, not really. Instead last night, I decided to look through my Schoolhouse Press books and see which ones needed to go to camp with me. In the course of the night, I started this from an old Wool Gathering. Mainly, because I want to do a Fair Isle for myself, and I thought this would be a good time to take it with and get some thoughts from the experts on it.

This is what I accomplished in the course of a day. I did though learn how to do German Twisted Cast On. And--I learned that when I finally do get to my own sweater that the corrugated rib will probably take me about a week to complete. I like it, but boy is it time consuming!

Now, as the weekend closes, I have put it away, cause I really have to deal with next week's baby sweater deadline!

No comments: