Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Twice My Purse Sock Has Come In Handy

I've carried it around for weeks and never knitted on it. Now twice in a couple of days I have had to sit at the doctor's office and the ER and it came in quite handy.


Nothing major! On Saturday in the early morning one of the boys fell and hit his head and cut it. Did not require stitches, but wanted the doc to look at it all the same.

This morning, very early, I had to take my mom to the ER. Again, nothing major, just a reaction to an antibiotic and a sodium level that is WAY too low. They admitted her, but she should be good in a couple of days.

Both times though, it was good to know as I was heading out the door, that I had my purse sock with me just in case. You know the funny part? No one at either place even inquired as to what I was doing.

No comments: