Wednesday, June 07, 2006

You've Seen This Before

But it bears repeating or is that bares repeating? Anyway, tonight, I am going to stick in EZ's Glossary and see if I can't progress a touch on the class sample. The yarn is Dale Heilo. I was going to get navy and put it where the green is, but I've decided to leave it in, rather than A. buying yet another skein and B. pulling this out again.

I am hoping when we go to camp that Meg can help me resolve my lice issues. Some look good, others, not so much. I did as EZ suggested in the video, but I am still not 100% in love with them. I hope to come out of camp with two things learned well. #1, the lice and color pattern tension and #2 steeks.



I want to be comfortable with them, cause I have changed my mind on the yarn/color of the Cardigan I want to do. I took a risk today and purchased 7 skeins of Cascade Heather from Threadbear Fiberarts. I have a skein of it in the same color, and am hoping that it is the same dye lot. I bought it earlier this Spring from them. Okay, this really is my last yarn purchase for awhile!!!

No comments: