Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Was Just Going To Pick Up My Swift And Wool Winder

In a fit a couple of weeks ago, I hurt my old metal swift (of 25 years) and tossed it. I found myself without one, so I called Knit 4 Together and had them order me a new one. A nice wooden one. While I was at it, I decided to buy a new wool winder. Am I in heaven or what? Both are sooo nice! So, much better than my old ones.

But of course, while there, I had to look. The Lumpy Bumpy was there the last time I was there, but it was spoken for. Well, evidently, Marilyn decided she really did not like it, so it was up for sale. I was just going to buy one skein and have Claudia hold the rest til I knitted it up and saw how I liked it. That's how accomodating they are out there!

So, what the heck, I took 6 skeins and came home and used my new swift and wool winder on it. Can't wait to sit and swatch it and see what it looks like. Oh yea, I did get some needles to go along with another yarn. Watch for it tomorrow.

Okay, it is official, I have now started a stash form Knit 4 Together!

No comments: