Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Shapely Garter Shawlette, It Grows

You will remember sometime back when this was finished. Then I threw a hissy fit when after binding off TWICE, I ripped it out and said forget it.

Then, Karen brought a couple of them finished to Radical Knitters. I threw one over my shirt that night. Not only did the colors look great, but it was warm and it just laid over my shoulders and arms nicely.

I am always on the look out for something that I can throw on to keep me warm, but not be so encumbersome as a sweater sometimes. And I want it to stay on as I knit or sit at my desk, sleep in the chair or get up and walk around.

I think this may be it. Even though, tomorrow's post will show another thought. I have a deadline for the Shapely Garter Shawlette. Next Thursday, Karen is going to help me properly bind off LOOSELY, so I will have one of my own.

No comments: