Friday, September 28, 2012

Check One Off The List!

It may just be a little one to check off the list, but none the less I am counting it!  This little hat from Susan B. Anderson's Itty Bitty hats is so dang cute!  And I could resist these cute little sockies from Avon for Mona Lisa. 


The hat was so much fun to knit, but really what was the coolest for me was the leaf and stem.  I hope it fits her well enough to wear this next month.  Did I mention we are going to see her in a week???  You know that means a couple of posts about how cute she is when we get back don't cha.


The had in 0-6 months size did not use very much up so I have plenty left enough for another hat if it really ends up being not a good size.  I really like Berroco Comfort in any weight.  I've used other weights for one of Mona Lisa's sweaters and I have some really nice red for her Christmas sweater.
I'm anxious to start her Christmas sweater, but can't until I get a couple of sweaters for me sewed up and blocked.  At least that is what I am telling myself!

No comments: