Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Just A Bit O Yarn

This is all that is left for my Hanten.  I still need to do something with the sleeves and side seams.  They are supposed to have the stitches picked up and then three needle bind off them together.  I know I don't have enough to do that, but I am going to give my friend Char an email and see if she has any left that she could spare.  Then there is always Cheryl.  Shey may have some laying about too.


I knitted my sleeves just a little longer and that is where the extra yarn is I am sure.  If I get desparate I could use something else or rip back the sleeves a bit. 

As it is they are not all the way to the wrist bone.  The closure on the front is a couple of ties that are held down by buttons and then you tie it up.  I am still noodlin on that to see if that is something I want to do.

I think the color is way off on this picture, the jacket is not near as bright as this.  It really is way more like the wee bit of yarn that is left, dark.

No comments: