Friday, July 26, 2013

Do Not Take Anything I Say Seriously

 Just when I resign myself to knitting what I have, someone calls me and lets me know that yarn for a shawl that I have been looking at all Summer is finally in.  It took me about an hour to make my way to the yarn shop to pick out my colors.


Then, a project that has been on my mind since I found out that the gal who does my hair is pregnant with a boy, had me heading over to pick the colors out for this afghan for her.


It is a great time to use all those beautiful blues from Cascade Pacific.  This afghan should go fairly quick since it is done with two strands of the yarn and size 11 needles.  And mostly stockinette.


The afghan is from this book that I have posted about before.  I really am lovin the designs in it.  And the Pacific I am knitting it from is so super soft!


And while I was picking out stuff for a baby boy, I just had to pick this up for a peapod to go with the afghan.  Those darn peapods are so cute and everyone loves them for those first photos.  This one is going to look really cool next to the afghan.  And again, a night or two of knitting and it should be good to go.


Isn't it so much fun to have so many choices to knit on!  Wait until you see tomorrow's post, there is more, more, more!

No comments: