I was beginning to think my project was doomed! I had 950 + stitches on the needle. I had been pushing and shoving checks for a couple of days. And pop! The cable came loose from my Knit Picks Harmony needles. I have never had that happened to me. My friend, Kendra has a couple of times and I proudly have declared in her presence that I had never had that happen to me and mine. There is always a first I guess.
I put them onto my Chiagoo Interchangeables and still had problems with pushing and shoving. I finally figured out that I needed to use two sets of needles and make pretend that they were straight needles. That seemed to help the 1905 stitches on the needles that I had at the very end. This would be a first for me. I don't think I ever have had that many stitches on my needles ever.
I am excited to finish this shawl. It has been on the needles since 2010. And not a first for me to have a WIP that has been on the needles that long.
Next I have to decide what shawl to knit on next from my shawl bag. But, I will save that for another post as I need to get back to my 900 stitches that need yet to be bound off!