Wednesday, July 03, 2013

I'm On Vacation, Yes I Am!

Got my new glasses today.  The better to see all of the knitting I am going to do the next two weeks.  You can't see it, but from the inside, all I see is Turquoise.  And they are so critically clear!  I am so lovin them.



 I got the vacation nails ready to go yesterday.  Hopefully, they will still look good in a week when we take off for Knit Camp.   The toes are scheduled for next week.


We are going over to Iowa to celebrate Miss Mona Lisa's birthday this weekend, and then I'll be back home for getting together with friends for knitting on Tuesday.  Then, I'll get packed and ready for Meg Swansen's knit camp which starts on Thursday and runs through Monday morning.  It will be so fun to see friends and knit the weekend away!

Then it is home for a couple of days just for me and then back to work.  I have two whole weeks off!  I have never ever had two whole weeks off at a time.  This will probably be the last time I get two whole weeks off ever again, so I am going to enjoy all of it.

It is beautiful in Central IL this week and is supposed to be the rest of the holiday.  Usually it is stinking hot, but not this year.  It is just darn beautiful.  Hope you all are having a great day wherever you are!  Enjoy the holiday weekend, especially if it is a long weekend for you!

No comments: